• Supervise marketing, sales & CR activities for Infiniti brand
• Communicate closely with Dealer and its front liners, and also NMDI Marketing team, for the execution of activities
• Initiate discussion/opportunity for partnership, both promotion & sales programs, with banking, media or other luxury brands
• Monthly reporting to NML-IBU
• Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Marketing, with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
• Has 1 year experience in the same related field
• Male, Age 25-35 years old
• Has good analytical thinking, logic of verbal, and good perspective
• Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
• Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
• Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, and hard working
• Have big interest in automotive
Please submit your complete application letter before July 30th, 2012 to: email@example.com (Subject : Project Infiniti SPV)
Production Engineering Supervisor
• To support line manufacturing such as:
◦ Quality problem
◦ Equipment problem
◦ Set up procedure and improve current process
• To keep good quality result as:
◦ Body accuracy
◦ Metal fitting accuracy
◦ Spot welding quality
• Controlling cost in MFG and make improvement for it
• Set up new procedure and its preparation for new process
• Understand all equipment for body assembling
• Do cost reduction activity in Body Shop
• Support Engineering Staff for problem solving
• Bachelor degree major in Marketing or Engineering from reputable university with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00.
• Has minimum 1 year experience in the same field.
• Male, Age 25-28 years old.
• Fluent in English, both oral and written.
• Has good knowledge about welding.
• Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective.
• Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & able to work as team.
• Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has big interest in automotive.
Please submit your complete application letter before July 30th, 2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: PRE SPV)